Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CRUSH FITNESS

I had no idea how physically strenuous this Crush experience would be.  It has been so fun to physically work.  I stay pretty active on the ranch, and when I do go to work, I'm in a totally different mental capacity, Its more about visiting with people and sharing with them information about the wine.  While it is lots of fun, there is something to be said about doing something that is challenging to your body, at the end of the day you feel not only tired, but accomplished.  Then Sherman says, "lets have a team beer!"...and thats when you feel really accomplished!

Had some fun with this video, I hope you have the same sense of humor!!

3 comments:

  1. JUST LOOK AT SHERMANS ABS! HAHAH that was hilarious!

    ~David

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't do it for your country...do it for the flashlight. you are amazing, katie hill :) i miss your wonderful sense of humor every day!!

    -allie

    ReplyDelete